Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James R Mcadam has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 10
Dr.McAdams took over after my doctor of many years had passed away. I did not think I would like him because he just was not MY doctor. I have to be honest he after giving him a chance and not judging him by Dr.Couts I found that he is a very good doctor, he takes plenty of time with you and has great bedside manner. He is very very smart makes you feel very much at ease and I would recommend him to anyone who has fear of doctors as he does not treat you as a number but as a person he has known for years.
39 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. James R Mcadam accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCouts Mcadam Osteopathic Family Medicine, 9628 Midland Blvd Ste 1, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. James R Mcadam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.