Dr. James R Mcadam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James R Mcadam?

Head injury

He was the doctor on duty at Total Access in Town & Country MO. He was very kind and compassionate. He had to stitch up my forehead after I had fallen. He was considerate and caring. Would like to know if he has an office elsewhere since I am looking for a doctor.

Dr.McAdams took over after my doctor of many years had passed away. I did not think I would like him because he just was not MY doctor. I have to be honest he after giving him a chance and not judging him by Dr.Couts I found that he is a very good doctor, he takes plenty of time with you and has great bedside manner. He is very very smart makes you feel very much at ease and I would recommend him to anyone who has fear of doctors as he does not treat you as a number but as a person he has known for years.