Dr. James Mcadoo Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. James Mcadoo?

Just Wants to get paid!

Posted on November 29th, 2017

I had a BBL procedure with Dr. Mcadoo a couple months back and I wish I wouldn't have gone to him. His beside manner? There was none I only interacted with him twice before the surgery. I noticed that there was still a lot of fat that wasn't removed from my lipo 360. Staff is very unprofessional and all over the place. Please don't go to him!!!!

Walmart makes better botox

Posted on April 14th, 2017

Do NOT waste your money here. I won't make false claims because it's unethical, but I'm nearly sure he waters down his botox with saline. I had been going to Chicago for botox and I always saw the great effects. At first I thought it simply stopped working Rockford. I would later read the reviews confirming my suspicions. Look around on the web--you'll find them and they are spaced legitly. I just joined yelp yesterday to review my botox experiences elsewhere, where I was actually injected with the solution, not whatever. I was also not confident with his bedside manner. He was sort of condescending and bragged about how much money he made at his Miami practice. I don't care. I have a PhD from University of Chicago and thus out top his degrees and didn't overshare. When I went back to my doctor in Chicago, I told him about experience. My doctor looked and found out HE IS NOT A PLASTIC SURGEON but he bills himself as such. All a fraud. Don't waste your money here. He's inexpensive, but he's likely NOT injecting you with botox. I just was treated in the burbs yesterday. They were great. I do not recommend this guy.

Posted on June 1st, 2015

I loved him in the gold coast..I wish he'd come back to the city!!

Posted on September 10th, 2014

Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Lift) with Dr McAdoo I am satisfied with all of my results!...and really appreciate how friendly and caring the staff are. Thank you, DrMcAdoo

caring and committed

Posted on May 19th, 2014

I liked the fact that he didn't leave his assistant much to do, he took care of every major step of the procedure unlike other doctors you see briefly during the first consultation, then you briefly see him before the procedure and maybe if you're lucky you get another quick glance and two words after surgery. This happened to me before and I chose Dr McAdoo because I knew he's more involved than others, more committed to creating a connection with his patient

Very good professional

Posted on May 19th, 2014

I had to re-book twice because of my schedule but the doctor's attitude didn't change even though he knew about my cancellation. Great provider, neat ...

Eyelid surgery

Posted on May 18th, 2014

I've been referred to Dr. McAdoo by a friend who works in the pharmaceutical industry. This surgeon is known for performing excellent face procedures ...

Botox Experience

Posted on October 28th, 2013

I had received Botox from Dr. McAdoo for the first time and I was surprised that it was not as strong as the Botox I had been receiving at another place for the same number of units. I think maybe his Botox is diluted too much and that is why he offers it at a very cheap rate per unit.

Patient

Posted on June 14th, 2013

Arrogant. Bedside manner was horrible and he seemed more concerned about finishing up his day. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone. Since seeing him got a 2nd opinion so grossly different that if I hadn't been the patient I would have thought the two doctors had seen two different patients. That made me get a 3 rd opinion, and guess what? Drs 2&3 had virtually the exact same assessments.

Posted on October 24th, 2012

Dr. McAdoo is very caring and explains things fully and in a manner you can understand. His staff is the best. I would recommend him to others.

Very nice

Posted on September 25th, 2012

He explained everything to me. He thoroughly went over my after care. He made sure I was comfortable.

So very pleased

Posted on August 26th, 2012

He was so informative and easy to talk to and explained everything. I am so happy with my result and I am telling everyone I know.