Dr. James Strand McCulloch Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. James Strand McCulloch?

Wonderfully attentive and thorough

I was sent to Dr. McCulloch for an urgent situation when my primary care doctor had no availability so this was my first experience with him. He asked many questions about my condition and history and planned out a great series of tests. I was able to complete them same day and he was already reviewing the results late that night. He recommended the next steps and again was so responsive when those results were in, connecting with the necessary specialist to keep me moving along. I was quite impressed and would recommend this Doctor to anyone!

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. James Strand McCulloch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evanston, IL.