Dr. James M Mcginnis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James M Mcginnis?

Gets rid of you for no reason

Rude way of treatment

pretty good

I absolutely love going to Doc. He is the best doctor to help me with my back pain. The staff is amazing. The girls who do my blood pressure are hot! Doc knows what he's doing and how to keep em coming back. 4 stars for promptness because sometimes the wait can be rough in those chairs. They hurt everyone's back.

I have been very happy with the care I have received since I started seeing him about one year ago. I feel like he truly cares about me, and he does his very best to help me!! I am very strongly considering to him for my family doctor!!!!

I got in quickly. Very happy with him. Tries to help address your issues quick

Dr. Mcginnis

He is an EXCELLENT doctor! Having been a patient and shadowed him for my premedicine requirements. He was the first doctor in my life to take several of the things with myself and my body that didn't make sense and other doctors said was this or that and actually put them together and look at what was really going on. He is open on some Saturdays to make it easy for patients and you can always call and he will get you in if need be. I have never waited more than an hour to see him as busy as he is the waiting room is always full but his office and PA does a great job. He actually talked to me during my visits and doesn't treat patients like a fast good restaurant in and out. I would trust any family member with him! He's very thorough!

office visit

very intelligent doctor. great bedside manner and he explains things very clearly

Dr. James M Mcginnis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wheelersburg, OH.