Dr. James T Mcglowan Jr Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. James T Mcglowan Jr?

Dishonest!!

Saw this guy who works for the insurance companies through worker`s compensation. Does everything to avoid checking the injured body part then gives a way low % for loss of use. Basically fraud! Better take a witness, and record his lack of examination. I am not in Massachusetts. I know he comes to NY, and not sure where else.

Dr. McGlowan is one of the kindest and professional doctors I have ever had. He is very knowledgeable and precise in his expertise and he is there for his patients and their full recovery.... I would recommend him for any orthopedic needs and would not want to see any other Ortho doctor.

Dr.McGlowan is an awsome Dr.Since he did my Knee Replacement I have great mobility.

I have had 2 surgeries one on both knee`s and he is did a great job . I would not hesitate on having him do surgery again . He is a really good doctor with great bedside manner .

what a great surgeon

he changed my life by replacing both of my knees, i could barely get around. he is the only surgeon i will ever use, he is the best at what he does. he is such a dedicated,caring doctor with a very sweet personality. thank you dr mcglowan for helping me.

Is this a joke? Is he a real doctor??

Seriously...is this a joke? Is he a real doctor?? I just got his "review" of my injury. I'm pretty sure he gave me someone else's report it's so bad. I have a trapezius muscle injury. The report includes a few items about my lumbosacral spine. For those of you that don't know, a trapezius injury is a neck/shoulder injury and your lumbosacral spine is where your lower back meets your sacrum.... He also mentioned there were no "palpable" spasms. Please explain to me how you are supposed to "palpate" for a spasm if you never even touched the patient. I don't understand. I waited over an hour to see this moron. He was in the room for under 3 minutes, he did not let me ask any questions, and all he did was measure my range of motion. He never asked me where my pain was, how I would rate it, or anything about me at all. How do you evaluate a patient if you know absolutely nothing??

if you're in a fix he's there to fix

I've been in the medical field 25yrs. Dr. Mcglowan is smart & kind. He makes sure you understand disease process and treatment. Works with you & insurance so you get all needs met.

Amazing man

My 16 year Old broke his wrist on a Friday night,we went to the Er and were supposed to see another doc but instead say dr mcglowen. Awesome doc,he treated my son like a man and not a child and was super nice,talked and explained everything to us both and made the whole experience tolerable. Gonna go see him for myself for wrist pain.

the best doctor

I was seen in the ER during a blizzard by this doctor. The hospital staff was not going to have a doctor see me in person, just review my x-ray and send me home. The nurses were told by the doctor who never saw me in person, to try to straighten out my leg. (I had a meniscus tear and that would have caused a lot more damage). Then Doctor McGlowan doctor came in, even though it was not his shift, saw me because he knew I needed help, even after another doctor was going to send me home. He told the nurses not to touch my leg, I immediately felt trust for this doctor, where before I was very unimpressed with the other. He had me get an mri within two days of the injury and I had surgery within 9 nine days of the injury.

I would not take an animal to this Dr.

Dr. McGlowan treated me for a labral tear in my left shoulder back in 2005 and I won't hesitate to go back to him. He was wonderful, his bedside manner was great, (he had me laughing so hard I forgot why I was going in the O.R. for a moment!), and everything he told me about the injury and recovery time was right on. I live out of state currently but I am planning on going to see him again during a visit to MA this spring/summer. He also removed 3 bone spurs on the top of my shoulder during that surgery and unfortunately they have returned and are starting to damage to my rotator cuff. I refuse to see anyone else!

Dr.McGlowan has had the greatest positivie impact on my life since suffering a knee injury earlier in my career and having to deal with pain and frustration from it. I met Dr.McGlowan @ Signature Healthcare and would have no one else as an Orthopedic Dr. His staff is efficient, friendly and courteous. Dr. McGlowan himself, has not only the knowledge and skill of a gifted surgeon, but the caring attitude and bedside manner to make him nothing less than outstanding.

Dr. James T Mcglowan Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brockton, MA.