Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James C Mcloughlin has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
Showing 5 of 8
He greatly helped the pain in my back. I had major back surgery and he explained fully the procedure and the expected results. His expertise and caring attitude went a long way with my wife and I. I would recommend him to anyone and if I need additional treatment, he will be my first choice. His staff and front office are to be envied by any Doctor.
Dr. McLoughlin misdiagnosed my hip pain as sacroiliac joint dysfunction. When I questioned it and requested physical therapy, he refused in a discourteous manner. Because of his erroneous diagnosis, I wasted time and money on needless injections. If he had simply listened to what I was telling him and assessed me properly, he would have found that my pain originated from muscle and connective tissue, not my spine. However, he was in such a hurry to get finished with me that he did an abbreviated and cursory examination and therefore arrived at a hasty and erroneous diagnosis. Sadly, he could have referred me to someone else if he did not want to help me, but he did not even do that.
He listened to my concerns and REALLY listened. He knows that surgery isn't the "fix" for my problem and he offered me injections, therapy and other things before even considering surgery. Eventually I had to have surgery and my arm pain and weakness is now completely gone. He also has an awesome office staff. You'd better know is operating on you and this guy has the skill and the credentials I wanted. He even does research on stem cells and can explain the engineering of an MRI machine to an engineer. No one else locally would I allow to touch my neck.
24 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. James C Mcloughlin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJames C Mcloughlin Md, 1827 Harrison Ave, Panama City, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James C Mcloughlin in this video.
Dr. James C Mcloughlin is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Panama City, FL.