Dr. James C Mcloughlin Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James C Mcloughlin?

Back Surgery

He greatly helped the pain in my back. I had major back surgery and he explained fully the procedure and the expected results. His expertise and caring attitude went a long way with my wife and I. I would recommend him to anyone and if I need additional treatment, he will be my first choice. His staff and front office are to be envied by any Doctor.

Don't waste your time!

Dr. McLoughlin misdiagnosed my hip pain as sacroiliac joint dysfunction. When I questioned it and requested physical therapy, he refused in a discourteous manner. Because of his erroneous diagnosis, I wasted time and money on needless injections. If he had simply listened to what I was telling him and assessed me properly, he would have found that my pain originated from muscle and connective tissue, not my spine. However, he was in such a hurry to get finished with me that he did an abbreviated and cursory examination and therefore arrived at a hasty and erroneous diagnosis. Sadly, he could have referred me to someone else if he did not want to help me, but he did not even do that.

Not just Surgery

He listened to my concerns and REALLY listened. He knows that surgery isn't the "fix" for my problem and he offered me injections, therapy and other things before even considering surgery. Eventually I had to have surgery and my arm pain and weakness is now completely gone. He also has an awesome office staff. You'd better know is operating on you and this guy has the skill and the credentials I wanted. He even does research on stem cells and can explain the engineering of an MRI machine to an engineer. No one else locally would I allow to touch my neck.

Has great credentials but poor bedside manner

One of the worst bedside manner I've seen> I'm glad there are options for me.