- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James N Mcmanus has 3 locations
Dr. James N Mcmanus has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James N Mcmanus has the following 10 expertise
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Vision Issues
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Exam
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1983
Dr. James N Mcmanus Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. James N Mcmanus
Dr. Mcmanus graduated from the University of Massachusetts Medical School in 1983. Dr. Mcmanus works in Rockledge, FL and 2 other locations and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Mcmanus is affiliated with Holmes Regional Medical Center.