Dr. James Mcmurrer Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. James Mcmurrer?

Posted on September 15th, 2017

Dr. Mcmurrer is a wonderful doctor. He spends a lot of time with his patients getting to know them to help to treat them. He is sensitive to their individual needs. He is also very good at the pharmacological component of treatment. I suffered from severe depression and concern that I would not ever be well again. He helped me when I was younger to fully recover and I have normal life, went on to marry, have a child and hold a good career. I have never suffered any relapse. I am very appreciative of his care. He is excellent. He has a quiet and conservative approach, which was what I needed and responded well to. Thank you Doc!

Posted on September 13th, 2017

Arrogant, unprofessional dangerous weirdo.

Made me well

Posted on October 14th, 2016

Dr McMurrer is an excellent Doctor. He helped me fully recover after some severe situational depression I suffered from in college. He holds the course, is professional, reliable and follows up. Serious illness does not deter him. He is smart and a great clinician. His quiet style and respectful manner helps the patient work through their problems. He made me well , high functioning and I am forever grateful. Thank you Dr McMurrer.

Dr. Jerk

Posted on January 8th, 2015

This man is only good for getting a diagnosis. He's rude and condescending, but he'll give you your medicine.

Grateful pt

Posted on September 4th, 2014

Dr McMurrer is excellent. He helped me with my serious depression during college years after my father passed away . He is calm, a good listener and doesn't over analyze you. He is compassionate and really cares about his patients.

Ms.

Posted on July 20th, 2011

-very compassionate, patient and understanding; listens without judging; follows through to check progress; fully attends to the concerns of patients. Overall, an excellent Doctor who respects everyone equally. Service is his most important goal.

Posted on August 31st, 2010

Dr. McMurrer is a seasoned, soft-spoken doctor who seems to have a lot of insight and expertise. I believe my son has benefited tremendously from treatment under him.

Posted on June 27th, 2017