Dr. James T Mcnelis Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. James T Mcnelis?

He is a wonderful Dr. I am so happy and lucky to have him for our family Doctor!

Amazing doctor

AMAZINGLY doctor! He takes the time to listen to your concerns, and provides honest feedback. Very talented and picks up problems that most doctors misdiagnosed. Acts promptly to solve the problem. Only problem is that he is such a great doctor it is sometimes difficult to get an appointment with him when it is urgent.

I switched to Dr. McNelis from my long time primary physician. I had used the walk-in services at this office a few times and decided to switch. He is very thorough, asks good questions, is very compassionate and caring. I immediately trusted his judgement (I am an RN). It is obvious that he cares about his patients. I don't regret my decision to switch. He is an excellent physician

Dr. James T Mcnelis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.