Dr. James W Mcphail Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. James W Mcphail?

Dr. McPhail was probably the most unprofessional, rude doctor that I have ever had contact with. His bedside manner is completely lacking. When he was examining me, he didn't answer my questions - in fact, he actually said "if you keep asking me questions, I am going to get upset". After the examination, as I was walking outside, I had to ask him which door to go through and he yelled at me. He actually yelled at me as he rudely answered my question. He was so rude. I was so insulted - I asked for my money back. It was a horrible, horrible experience.