Is Dr. James McWilliam the right Doctor for you?
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James McWilliam has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. James McWilliam has the following 3 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 60
Self-verified patient of Dr. James McWilliam - Posted on September 12th, 2018
Minimal invasive bunion surgery
Self-verified patient of Dr. James McWilliam - Posted on August 17th, 2018
Couldn't be happier after my ankle replacement
Self-verified patient of Dr. James McWilliam - Posted on August 10th, 2018
awesome doctor and great care and best secretary maria
Self-verified patient of Dr. James McWilliam - Posted on March 13th, 2018
Happy with my ankle replacement
Self-verified patient of Dr. James McWilliam - Posted on February 21st, 2018
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. McWilliam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
- Georgetown University
Dr. James McWilliam Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James McWilliam's office for more information.
600 Mamaroneck Avenue Suite 101 Harrison, NY : (914) 686-0111
More about Dr. James McWilliam
James R. McWilliam, M.D., is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in foot and ankle surgery. His treatment philosophy stresses conservative management and, if non-operative treatment ...
Locations & DirectionsSpecialty Orthopaedics, 600 Mamaroneck Avenue Suite 101, Harrison, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James McWilliam, MD in Harrison, NY, in this video.
Dr. James McWilliam is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Harrison, NY.