Dr. James R Merryman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. James R Merryman?

He's the best physician I've ever met.

Dr. Merryman set the bar very high for excellence!

great DO care

always wonderful care/concern

Ex-New patient

This doctor only accepts new patients once a week according to his staff. On top of that, his staff tells me they refuse to do a wellness checkup on the first visit - they just want to get to know you the first visit. This is foreign to me, I don't have time to make two visits in order to get a physical and basic healthy checkup.

Wonderful Persn

Dr. Merryman has been my physician for almost 25 years and I love him. He is very personable and caring. My daughter loves him, too. She was always funny about who treated her even when she was small. He always tells me what I need to know aout my illness ans never tries to just give me something, if I really do not need it. He explains my illnesses very thoroughly. We are able to talk about other things. I like the that he shares his fmily with his patients, it makes the visit more persaonal. I recommended him to several people aand I know of one that actually took my advice ahd she loves him too. If I had to change Dr.'s due to insurance reasons I really would be fighting to stay with him. I trust him. If he is not sure what is going on with you he will tell you that and recommend you to a specialist if need be. Dr. Merryman is the BEST!!!!!

Dr. James R Merryman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.