Dr. James Mertesdorf Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Mertesdorf?

wrong diagnosis

went to this doctor with alot of pain in lower right. he said it was visceral pain, offered nothing to help, was very rude and mean. after years of trying to find answers, and visits to several other gastro doctors, my family P.A. diagnosis me with Illeocecal valve. it caused pain in lower front right abdomen, along with diarrhea is the valve is open, and constipation is the valve is closed. this doctor mertesdorf, was very unprofessional to someone asking for help. he offered nothing, and scolded me for even asking.

Terrible manner with patients

I agree with the other commenter. Dr. Mertesdorf's manner with his patients is very poor. His first words to me when I first saw him (spoken in a manner that sounded rather irritated) were, "What are YOU doing here?"

29 ye229ars is a long years in this business.Maybe this is the reason

he should stop a minute and think .How I`am treating my patients ???? Am I sensitive to their situations????? They can trust me?????I think he is there without a soul!!!!!!