Dr. James J Milavetz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James J Milavetz?

Last appointment about 2 years ago, Need another appointment to discuss follow up and current status.

Excellent doctor, he is very caring, listened to my concerns. I never felt rushed and felt I received great medical treatment.

Released me for ICU when told him I was ill all night before. He said, I don't do chills & fever, I don't do broken bones, I don't do memory loss. And then he walked off. He released me, I went to my doctor the next day & she put me back in the hospital. He is a anagram on my when he knew that I had a blockage & was allergic to the dye, then said he didn't do stents. I had to wait about 2 hours for another doctor to do another anagram with more dye & put my health in danger to do the stents.

Find another doctor

Dr. Milavetz is rude and uncaring. The office staff is wonderful, but he needs to find another occupation.

Dr. James J Milavetz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.