Dr. James S Millar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James S Millar?

I feel that Dr. Millar did not care about my health at all! He spent less than 10 minutes with me and gave me medication to save me money rather than the prescription inhaler needed. I had to go back the next day, after almost dying, to get the correct treatment and inhaler from a nurse practitioner. The nurse practitioner is more qualified to be seeing patients. Now a month later I am receiving bills that I thought had been paid for, according to my receipts that totalled $199.00 ~ out of my pocket! Now they want another $139.00 and they call this a clinic? NEVER AGAIN!!!

Great Doctor

Dr Millar is a very caring doctor who listens to what you have to say he also has a funny side which puts a patient at ease...I love him as a doctor...

Type 2 Diabetes