Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James S Millard
Dr. James S Millard, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Norristown, PA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Millard is affiliated with Norristown State Hospital, Eagleville Hospital and Valley Forge Medical Center Hospital. Dr. Millard has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James S Millard has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Adolescent Medicine
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 24
Office staff are consistently rude and no one seems to know what they are doing. They charge you if you want a copy of your results and are highly judgmental. Only once in a while do things go right there. I work in health care and cannot and would not ever treat patients the way they, especially the office staff, do.
Have been seeing the dr for 5 years or so. Only had to wait in his office longer than 5 minutes once or twice. He is always courteous and so is his office staff. He always explores all options and presents them. Gives samples of recommended meds so you don't have to waste your money if they don't work. Valuable to me since I have had several meds not work for me.
I have been going to Dr. Millard for 9 years. I have had numerous problems, and has always helped me. He is sympathetic to the pain I have, and he will help you until you are diagnosed and have the right prescription to be pain free! I have recommended him to several people, and I feel he is the best Dr. I ever had.
Dr. Millard is a horrible doctor and doesn't know what he is doing. I went in with an unusual growth on my arm and he said "I dont know what it is". I was like..ok...and walked out. went to another doctor the next day, they quickly diagnosed me and took it off immediately. He doesnt know what he is doing, and then has the nerve to charge me for that kind of a visit. He could say that to any patient with any diagnosis. He is a SCAM. Don't EVER go!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Millard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Conemaugh Health System
Dr. James S Millard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJames S Millard Do, 30 S Trooper Rd, Norristown, PA
Dr. James S Millard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norristown, PA.