Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James R Milne has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
Showing 5 of 144
I have been seeing Dr. James Milne for quite awhile.He and his staff are very professional. They take the time to set you on the tight path to a normal lifestyle. You really need to follow up on your visits and medication and you will see and feel the results in a few days. Everyone's metabolism is different give it time.And you have to take and stick with the program and you will be able to live a stable life.Dr.Milne has helped me with my insomnia, bipolar. anxiety, depression and most of all my pain.I'm very happy with him and staff. Amanda always makes sure that I'm well taken care of when I make my next visit Worth my life going to see him he is the best!!!
25 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1993
Dr. James R Milne accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDoctors Osteopathic Center, 5333 N Dixie Hwy Ste 204, Oakland Park, FL
Dr. James R Milne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland Park, FL.