Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James E Minikel
Dr. James E Minikel is a doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. They have 49 years of experience. They speak English.
Dr. James E Minikel has the following
Dr. James E Minikel has the following 0 expertise
49 Years Experience
Graduated in 1970
Dr. James E Minikel Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. James E Minikel
Dr. Minikel graduated from the University of Louisville in 1970. Dr. Minikel works in Milwaukee, WI.