Dr. James B Minshull Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. James B Minshull?

Best ER Experience ever!!!

I have seen many ER doctors over the years as a 55 yr old asthma suffer and mother of 4 children. This man was so compassionate and kind, I seriously didn't realize that he was my doctor. Upon my initial exam he rubbed the back of my neck as I had a horrendous headache, he brought immediate relieve to the headache as he was accessing my condition and deciding what methods of treatment. He took the time to sit and monitor me for a good half and hour before deciding that I could go home. I was in the ER treatment for 6 hours and I know that I had at least 2 hours of his time face to face. The ER might have been slow which was fortunate for me perhaps, but I give this doctor 5 stars... no a million stars. Truly the most wonderful ER experience in my lifetime and I know when I was leaving the gurneys were piling up in the hallway. Asthma is a very critical condition and I appreciate the care that I received from Dr James Minshull and honestly would have him as my primary doctor!!!

COPD