Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Mirabile
Dr. James Mirabile, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Leawood, KS, with another office in Leawood, KS. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Mirabile is affiliated with Shawnee Mission Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Mirabile has 2 locations
4550 W 109th St Ste 130
Leawood, KS 66211
4550 W 109th St Ste 130
Leawood, KS 66211
Book Online Now
Dr. James Mirabile has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. James Mirabile has the following 14 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. James Mirabile is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 57
Self-verified patient of Dr. James Mirabile - Posted on May 3rd, 2018
Compassion for women abounds here
Self-verified patient of Dr. James Mirabile - Posted on April 4th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. James Mirabile - Posted on December 17th, 2017
Dr. Mirabile is wonderful
Self-verified patient of Dr. James Mirabile - Posted on September 14th, 2017
Just had a Laparoscopy surgery done to remove left ovarian cyst and have right one drained. Dr. Mirabile and his staff at the surgery place were all so warm and friendly. My surgery went very well and after about a week I am back to working full time and going to classes at night. He was the first doctor I found that really listened to what was going on with my body, and I feel very confident in his care. Thank you Dr. Mirabile!!
Always Great Care
Self-verified patient of Dr. James Mirabile - Posted on May 30th, 2017
I have searched multiple offices for answers to questions regarding my health and Dr. Mirable was the first and only to listen to my problems and recommend treatment that not only worked but brought me out of the woods of a midlife crisis. He was recommended by 2 friends and I'm grateful for their guidance. Office is busy but very accommodating and the staff works above and beyond any other office I've been to.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Mirabile is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. James Mirabile Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. James Mirabile
Visit us at: www.mirabilemd.com
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James Mirabile, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Leawood, KS, in this video.
Dr. James Mirabile is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Leawood, KS.