Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Mirabile
Dr. James Mirabile, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Leawood, KS. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mirabile is affiliated with Menorah Medical Center and Shawnee Mission Medical Center. Dr. Mirabile has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Mirabile has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. James Mirabile has the following 14 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. James Mirabile is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 92
Just had a Laparoscopy surgery done to remove left ovarian cyst and have right one drained. Dr. Mirabile and his staff at the surgery place were all so warm and friendly. My surgery went very well and after about a week I am back to working full time and going to classes at night. He was the first doctor I found that really listened to what was going on with my body, and I feel very confident in his care. Thank you Dr. Mirabile!!
I have searched multiple offices for answers to questions regarding my health and Dr. Mirable was the first and only to listen to my problems and recommend treatment that not only worked but brought me out of the woods of a midlife crisis. He was recommended by 2 friends and I'm grateful for their guidance. Office is busy but very accommodating and the staff works above and beyond any other office I've been to.
Ever since going to this office I can't believe I had not been treated for my complaints before and everyone just kept putting me on antidepressants. They really care here and they treat you like a person not a medical disease. I've called multiple times and the nurses are flawless. I'm going to their cosmetic side now since I know they are the real deal.
went to multiple physicians and finally found this Doctor who figured out the problems I've experienced for over 3 years. He knew more about women than any other physician I've been to. His office is beautiful and he has a wonderful staff. Judy his nurse took me in from the start and I call her for anything I need. Truly a genuine caring office from start to finish
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mirabile is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. James Mirabile accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMirabile Md Beauty Health And Wellness, 4550 W 109th St Ste 130, Leawood, KS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James Mirabile in this video.
Dr. James Mirabile is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leawood, KS.