Dr. James Mouer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Mouer?

JimMouer

Posted on May 4th, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Mouer's for nearly 30 years and I wouldn't go to anyone else. I dread the day he retires! He is one of the sweetest, gentlest doctors I've ever known. He's kind and compassionate. I've had a lot of problems related to OB/GYN over the years and and Dr. Mouer has always been there through the up's and downs with a reassuring voice.

I recommend this doctor

Posted on July 21st, 2009

I would recommend Dr. Mouer to any woman. I felt comfortable with him from the beginning. He is friendly and easy to talk to. When I received some disturbing test results, Dr. Mouer was very detailed and clear in his explanation and in answering my questions. It was by chance that he was assigned to my care and I am very happy about that.

Posted on March 7th, 2017