Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Moulton II
Dr. James Moulton II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceville, GA, with other offices in Dacula, GA and Lawrenceville, GA . He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Moulton is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital, Cartersville Medical Center and Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville. He speaks English.
Dr. James Moulton II has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. James Moulton II has the following 5 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. James Moulton II has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 26
Stay away, i was told my baby had no heartbeat yet he wanted to see me again in one week. i had 3 ultrasounds and he continued to lead me to believe i was having a normal pregnancy with low levels of hormones. i went to see another doctor that day and was told the baby stopped growing 4 weeks prior. thanks dr. moulton for the mental trauma.
My Daughter's first baby, and what a horrible experiene! This Dr. has to be the rudest Doctor in the meddical field! He has absolutely NO bedside manner. I would NEVER refer anyone to him. He is in the wrong field of medicine to be dealing with emotional women, he needs to be working in a morgue with that personality!!!
Dr. Moulton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cartersville Medical Center
Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Gwinnett Women's Pavilion
Eastside Medical Center
21 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James Moulton II in this video.
Dr. James Moulton II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.