Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Muchmore
Dr. James Muchmore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pineville, LA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Muchmore is affiliated with Huey P. Long Medical Center, AHS Morristown Mem Hosp and Saint Clares Health System Denville. He speaks English.
Dr. James Muchmore has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Muchmore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Huey P. Long Medical Center
AHS Morristown Mem Hosp
Saint Clares Health System Denville
38 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna
Graduated in 1975
Dr. James Muchmore accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions352 Hospital Blvd, Pineville, LA
Dr. James Muchmore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pineville, LA.