Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James E Mullins IV has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Mullins is by far my favorite doctor. He listens to every thing you want to talk about and he respectfully responds to all your questions and concerns. Dr. Mullins is the type of doctor that makes you feel understood and comfortable. He is a great Dr to have delivering your child. Dr. Mullins also does wonders with Da vinci hysterectomies. Three days after the surgery I was attending my childrens sports events. I highly recommend this doctor!
Dr. Mullins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Oakwood Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. James E Mullins IV accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDearborn Ob/Gyn, 25080 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI
Dr. James E Mullins IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.