8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen James L Murray III?

Dr. \Great

When I met Dr. Murray in 2011, I was a complete wreck. I decided to go to M.D. Anderson for my breast cancer treatment and I was glad I did. Dr. Murray put me at ease which was a major accomplishment for another human being, considering the state I was in at the time. He talked to my husband and me for a long time explaining things again and again with kindness and patience which anyone could have reasonably run out of, but not Dr. Murray. Explanations that would normally suffice just weren't sinking in and my emotional state was rapidly deteriorating. I could not eat or sleep because of worrying. Dr. Murray recognized this and got me the appropriate help in that area as well. Dr. Murray is the best oncologist anyone could ever have . He was frank and sincere about everything having to do with my care and was honest about follow up and everything else. I would whole heartedly recommend Dr. Murray to anyone else. M.D. Anderson is the most fortunate institution to have this fine oncologist and gentleman on it's staff.

James L Murray III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.