Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Kaufman MD
Dr. James Kaufman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Frankfort, MI. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kaufman is affiliated with Paul Oliver Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James Kaufman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kaufman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Paul Oliver Memorial Hospital
56 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1957
Dr. James Kaufman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James Kaufman's office for more information.
224 Park Ave Frankfort, MI : (231) 352-7502
Locations & Directions224 Park Ave, Frankfort, MI
Dr. James Kaufman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frankfort, MI.