Dr. James Warren Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. James Warren Jr?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Great Dr!

Posted on November 26th, 2013

Dr. Warren is a great Dr. He gave me back quality in my life. He was always polite to me and I was heartbroken to find out he was retiring from his Topeka office. I am having a hard time finding a new pain Dr that even compares to him. I never once had an issue with him and the prescriptions HE prescribed me. I never once abused them and therefore there was never an issue.

Posted on May 4th, 2011

I was refered to him thru a relative who sees him, Upon my first visit he was very polite,kind,caring and spent alot of time with me, well over an hour one on one with me.He doesnt just pop in and say hello whats wrong and writes u a script as he will listen to you and as said he is a very caring doctor.So when you go to him be prepaired to wait before you are seen as noted he spends alot of time with his patients and is very critical in his overall analogy of your pain issues and the best treatments.His wife acts as secretary there also and she is very sweet and very pleasing to the eye.So if you are looking for a real pain management doc then he would be the first one I would suggest even though I just moved here recently and he is the only pain management doc I have seen here and unless he boots me out im not going anywhere else lol

i HAVE BEEN SEEING DR WARREN FOR 5 YEARS

Posted on August 31st, 2010

YES THERE ARE TIMES WHEN DR IS RUNNING BEHIND ON HIS SCHEDULE BUT THAT IS NOT EVERY VISIT.IM SURE ALL DR'S DO! hE SPENDS TIME WITH ME and listens. There are some patients who see he for addictions issues and usually get upset when they get caught doing something that they are not to or they are wanting something that dr warren is not agreeing with a patints requeat for a specific med. i hAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH STAFF. DR WARREN ONLY HAS ONE CLINIC LOCATION.

Posted on April 11th, 2015