4.8

Have you seen Dr. James J Nackley II?

He's an extraordinarily caring Doctor.

Such a caring doctor!!

Excellent doctor- very thorough & caring

LESS HAIR TONS OF HEART & HUMOR

Absolutely a phenom of a doctor..because his warm interactions do not seem to equate with any other doctor I have ever been to. As a former athlete with several athletic surgeries, a mom by way of 3 C-sections...I found his "bedside manner" to be EXCEPTIONAL-like we had been buddies for years; and instead of talking about symptoms that scared me to death I was rather at ease as if talking about who would win in a football game. Don't get me wrong..He is Knowledgeable and called my diagnosis before my procedure. He has a fabulous rapport, puts you, the patient FIRST. I was humbled on my visit as he learned about my late soldier daughter...I have NEVER experienced that magnitude of care. It was almost an emotional healing before the fact. When you are faced with the fragility of your own mortality, I couldn't think of any other "Doc" I would want caring for me. This was my second time with Dr Nackley, the first being in an emergency situation...and I felt the same back then. The only thing that changed was and I quote him: "I probably had more hair back then." Maybe....but at the same time you had a heart.... and if possible now, much more, HEART!! Thank You for being my doctor. I feel 110% at ease giving you my cancer concerns. You told me to, and I have! Thank you for your unabashed concern regarding the horrific journey I am on losing my girl...God Bless!

Dr Nackley is an amazing Doctor one of the best!

patient

Dr Nackley is the Best! A True Healer! It is important to Trust your Doctor and He is the only one I go to for G.I. issues. Accurate diagnosis, spends time with you and Listens to his patients. He takes the fear out of having these most important procedures. I am so grateful for having him as my G.I. Doctor the past 5 years. Thank You Dr. Nackley for all you Do!

He might have saved my life!

D. Nackley discovered a potential problem in my upper GI work up. WIth medical management and follow up studies, we were able to reverse the abnormalities and avert a fatal condition. I refer all of my friends and family to him. If you have a loved one who has a GI problem, this is the guy for you!

Dr. James J Nackley II is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bedford, TX.

Dr. James J Nackley II Is this you?