Dr. James Nairus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Nairus?

Great Surgeon

Posted on October 13th, 2017

I had my right knee replaced on 6/8/17 and my left knee on 8/8/17 with no problems. Dr. Nairus is very professional. He is associated with New England Baptist Hospital in Boston and they have an excellent infection prevention program. I highly recommend Dr. Nairus. Don't forget if you don't do your therapy after surgery, it is not the Doctor's fault if you don't heal right. You have to do your physical Therapy no matter how much it hurts.

Will do nothing for workers comp patients

Posted on April 22nd, 2017

I saw Dr. Nairus following a car accident which was a workers comp injury, he ordered an MRI, then when the insurance company denied it, although his administrative person jenna telling me they would appeal the decision then ignored it, I called them multiple times to try to have this test arranged, I received a letter from the insurance company documenting how they had attempted multiple times to contact the office to clarify the need for the test as it was Nairus language that caused the denial. despite multiple calls from me jenna informed me that "30 days had passed" and they had passed the appeal to the testing facility which makes no sense as they don't file appeals that is the doctors job as it is his findings they needed to clarify. I found this MD lacked empathy, at the time I was in the office seemed more concerned with a patient who was insisting on being seen without a referral and I waited an interminable amount of time in an office with very uncomfortable chairs. I've used another MD out of this office with awesome results but I wouldn't use Nairus for anything, his office staff is at best incompetent,they even faxed a request for an MRI of a body part that another doctor had ordered that had been done months before. When I called about it, Jenna said "that was a mistake" way too many mistakes for one doctor. I work in healthcare and hesitate to throw anyone under the bus but no-one deserves to be left in pain and treated like this.

Posted on March 10th, 2017

Dr nairus replaced both my knees and i have never been happier. Before he did them i couldnt walk ten feet. Now you cant keep me still.

Great surgeon

Posted on August 15th, 2016

I had total hip replaced in june. Six weeks later I can walk without a cane!!!! I've done awesome!!! Thank you dr nairus no more pain!!!! I definitely recommend this talented surgeon to everyone!! !

RN

Posted on April 30th, 2016

EXCELLENT Orthopedic MD/ my husband in his early 60's I am in my late 50's both had our knees replaced by Dr Nairus ...HE IS THE BEST !!!!! life alerting No pain active like we want to be .

Posted on April 6th, 2016

Dr narius does not return phone calls to answer questions about significant problems in a timely manner. His staff is negligent in getting orders for MRIs and other treatment modalities completed. These have only been successfully done after repeat phone calls

I think he works for insurance companies

Posted on March 13th, 2016

He can't read medical reports. He kept mixing dates and times. Also wrote a report in the same fashion. He seems to work for insurance companies and doesn't care about the person. He is the worst doctor I have ever been to and gave the insurance company a reason to deny me.

Posted on November 30th, 2015

I walk without pain because of this guy!

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Fabulous surgeon,magnificent professional personality

Someone you can trust.

Posted on July 7th, 2013

I have researched and met with Dr. Nairus. His record is outstanding along with his coworkers in his practice. He worked with a select group of Doctors in Worcester and now has moved to Boston. I believe it is worth the ride to go where ever he is keeping his practice if you want your surgery to come out right. I did not meet a single person who was unhappy with his diagnosis or treatment. He is one of two people in this field to allow to do your surgery and recovery process.

My Experience

Posted on April 27th, 2013

Dr. Nairus is wonderful! He replaced both of my knees and did a terrific job. He isn't afraid to operate on older or overweight people like the experiences that I had in Worcester. I'm also diabetic and that was alright, too. He takes all of the precautions that he needs to take and his work shines through with his dedication. Rudeness isn't in his vocabulary. Thank you Dr. Nairus!!!

My savior!

Posted on April 15th, 2013

Dr. Nairus came highly recommended to me by a couple of my aunts patients. I sought him out for a second opinion on my knee. My situation was complicated due to previous surgery and poor follow up care. Dr. Nairus took me on no problem. (I later found out he actually specializes in complex knees and often takes on revision surgeries) The news about surgery and my diagnosis was hard to hear but he treated me with compassion and seemed to genuinely care. He had confidence in his ability to fix me even though my diagnosis is fairly uncommon. I'm only 29 and he understood that. I only had one initial appt. with him before surgery but felt comfortable with him right away. It looks as though now I'll make close to a complete recovery! The surgery went smoothly and even the incision is healing well without the need for staples or stitches. He is thorough with post op therapy starting as soon as possible-better outcomes that way. He thoroughly explained what he did in surgery and the care I'd need after surgery. Best of both worlds-good surgeon but also good bedside manner. His hospital-New England Baptist is also fantastic! Both highly recommended!