Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James C Nederostek
Dr. James C Nederostek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portsmouth, VA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. James C Nederostek has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. James C Nederostek has the following 7 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. James C Nederostek has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Nederostek is great and an excellent addition to Naval Med Ctr Portsmouth! Excellent knowledge of urology; shows great care for patients; listens to concerns; answers all questions thoroughly; patient yet efficient; superior bedside manner.Purpose of my visit: followup for prostate cancer and radical prostatectomy
16 Years Experience
The University Of Toledo College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNaval Medical Center Portsmouth, 620 John Paul Jones Cir, Portsmouth, VA
Dr. James C Nederostek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portsmouth, VA.