Dr. James C Neiman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James C Neiman?

Dr. Neiman is a wonderful caring doctor I feel open to talk about how I'm feeling and when stressed about a condition he relaxes me with explaning in ways I understand A procedure will go. I was reading the review on this site and say one that upset me alittle the person complained about a 5 dollar bill she owed and becuz she's disable she doesn't think she should pay for serves she received . Its people like u who give great doctors a bad rap grow up and pay ur bills

Very intent in listening to what the patient is saying. Communicates well and thoroughly about what is going on and what to expect. Very receptive to suggestions and/or questions.

Dr. Neiman has been my cardiologist for ten years.

Dr. Neiman is kind and caring yet he is efficient. He apologized once when he was ten minutes late for my appointment. He is always willing to listen to what I have to say and gives good advice. I trust him.

DR STATED TO ME ABOUT MED I TAKE METOPROLOL HE SAID IF HE TOOK A HIGH DOSE LIKE I DO 100 MG 2X A DAY HIS HEART WOULD STOP...RECENTLY WAS HOSPITALIZED FOR UN CONTROLLED BP SEEN NEW CARDIO HE SAYS I HAVE NOT BEEN MEDICATED PROPERLY DR NIEMAN SAID WHEN I WAS SEEN IN 2010 JUST TO FOLLOW UP IN A YEAR THEN SOMEONE CALLED ME TODAY STATING I OWED 5 DOLLARS FROM OCT 2010....FROM THEM NOT CHARGING ME THE RIGHT CO PAY,,,,LADY WAS RUDE SAID SHE WILL SEND TO COLLECTIONS I AM DISABLED

Dr. James C Neiman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seminole, FL.