Dr. James R Neiner Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. James R Neiner?

Had three Mohs procedure performed by Dr. Neiner and his staff. I was not wild about having any of it done, but really did not have much of a choice. He was very good and took great care of me. He did not overpromise a thing and did exceptional work. I was more surprised when I returned for my 2 week wound checks. He and his staff remembered me and what procedures they had performed. He was keen to inspect the wound and scar areas. They appear to be healing as he thought (and I was skeptical about my nose). If you get this Doctor you are fortunate. He is very good at his practice and proud of what he does.