Dr. James Netterville Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Netterville?

The best dr who truly wears the title Dr very well

Posted on March 17th, 2017

The care ive received from this Dr,there are no comparisons his communication is a 10,bedside manor 10,respect 10 overall more Drs should use Dr Netterville concern,respect of a patient as a example of how a dr should interact with a patient and his family much love for him and his staff

Dr. Netterville Is A Lifesaver

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

Dr. Netterville literally saved my life by performing a 9-hour base of the skull surgery that no other ENT would even consider. His skills and concern for patients are unparalleled.

Posted on July 24th, 2016

He did an excellent job removing a benign schwannoma from a nerve sheath in my neck. He cut behind my ear so there is no visible scar and enucleated the tumor from the nerve resulting in minimal damage-- practically none. I would recommend him to others with the same rare condition. Other doctors would of just cut the tumor out sacrificing the nerve and I would of lost function of the nerve. His techniques enabled me to have a much better outcome.

Posted on July 5th, 2016

Visited Dr. Netterville for swollen thyroid which was present for 20+ yrs. affecting breathing. He discovered cancerous nodule and completed total thyroidectomy. The procedure was completely explained, as well as post-surgery care. His bedside manner and concern for patient are second to none. My energy level is over the charts. Highly recommend Dr. Netterville. He saved my life!

Posted on September 25th, 2015

He saved my life, what more can be said.

Dr. Netterville is Truly One-Of-A-Kind

Posted on May 7th, 2015

A great Doctor, person and now friend. Dr. Netterville performed a total Laryngectomy on me. I live in Knoxville, Tennessee and after a trip to my local ER, the Doctors in Knoxville said I needed to see Dr. Netterville in Nashville. He is the man "who wrote the book" on Laryngectomies and should be the only Doctor I consult. He saw me right away and thoroughly informed me of what needed to be done and the process involved. He and his staff were/are remarkable. His bedside manner is one-of a-kind. He is extremely competent, caring and fully deserving of all the praise bestowed on him. Here in Knoxville, I have encountered many who have forsaken local Doctors for his services. I now know why. I am 66 years old, have encountered many Doctors, including US Army Surgeons and VA specialists and I can state with no hesitation that Dr. Netterville is by far the BEST Doctor I have ever met. The Medical profession is fortunate to have such a man among their ranks.

Posted on April 24th, 2015

What a caring physician Dr. Netterville is. Also he has such a great staff. He spends as much time with you as needed and you feel you are the only patient he has.

Posted on January 14th, 2015

great doctor!!! very long wait time to see doctor on some occasions; 2-3 hours on some appointments

Ms

Posted on December 21st, 2014

Dr. Netterville is an angel in my eyes. He performed surgery on my 84 year old Mother and removed a tumor from her thyroid that had been growing for over 50 years and had not been "noticed" by all the specialists that she had seen over the years. It was closing off her trachea and she could barely breathe. Numerous CT scans, chest x-rays, and MRIs had been performed. By Gods grace we were sent to Dr. Netterville and he removed the tumor. My Mom can breathe again and is home recovering. What a wonderful Christmas gift he has given our family. I have NEVER experienced such care and compassion from a Dr. and his complete staff. They made my Mother feel like she was their main concern and took time to explain what was going to happen. I cannot explain what this Dr. and his team mean to our family. I trusted him with my Mother's life and cannot say enough about his compassion and his skill. He has a great gift and it shows with everyone who meets him. A wonderful man and surgeon!

LOVE THIS DOCTOR

Posted on September 15th, 2014

Dr. Netterville is the most competent, compassionate doctor I have ever met. He removed a very difficult tumor from my parotid gland. He staff, residents and especially Dr. Kelly Groom (doing her fellowship) took excellent care of me. I traveled from Atlanta to see him and would recommend him to any and everyone! The wait time to see him is long but well worth it. He spends as much time with each of his patients as needed.

Dr Netterville saved my life

Posted on October 12th, 2012

Dr Netterville removed a tumor from the base of my skull 13 years ago. He meticulously removed the tumor that was wrapped around a bunch of cranial nerves as to save as many nerves as he could. I can't say enough good things about this man as he saved my life and took the time (10 hour surgery) to remove the tumor with precision so I could have the best quality of life. If you considering him as your ENT, look no further.

Posted on September 17th, 2012

I am truly impressed with Dr. Netterville's skill as well as his interest in me. He is informative and goes out of his way to put his patient at ease - really wonderful.