Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James E Odorisio
Dr. James E Odorisio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Rosa, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Odorisio is affiliated with Seton Medical Center, El Camino Hospital Mountain View Campus and Sonora Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James E Odorisio has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Odorisio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. James E Odorisio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSanta Rosa Spine Institute, 76 Brookwood Ave, Santa Rosa, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James E Odorisio in this video.
Dr. James E Odorisio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.