Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James O Myers has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Rectal Bleeding
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Pain
- Bowel Resection
- Abdominal Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
as i said in the first comment i wrote that disppeared on me. A person could not ask for a better Doctor than Dr.Myers!Not only is he a wonderful surgeon who knows exactly what he is doing, he is also a very caring human being and it shows in his work. I would trust my life with this Doctor and have several times. I'm prone to blockages over the years that scare me to death and Dr.Myers has been wonderful every single time. I've had surgeries performed by Dr.Myers that have made my life much better. I am doing very well now and am very grateful to this Doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. He is both a wonderful docor and human being and if you ever are reading this reviews Dr. Myers, thank you for all the help you have given me, it is greatly appreciated!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2012, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
38 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1980
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. James O Myers accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJames O Myers Md, 6450 Coyle Ave Ste 2, Carmichael, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James O Myers in this video.
Dr. James O Myers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmichael, CA.