Dr. James Ohr Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. James Ohr?

Uncaring, doesn't listen, goespecially against other Doctors recommendations during hospital stay

Posted on January 22nd, 2017

Doesn't seem to care about the patient and just wants to get them discharged as soon as possible. Went against other doctors recommendations for treatment and does not listen.

patient

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Have been under Dr Ohr's care for 5 years. Dr Ohr deals literally with "life or death" daily. Never was he an alamist. Always looked at my total body chemistry. As the commercial says: "I didn't choice to have cancer, but I did choice Dr Ohr".

nightmare

Posted on November 21st, 2014

uncaring, abrupt, not knowledgable

Think Agsin

Posted on August 3rd, 2013

If you are thinking about using Dr. Ohr--think again. We have just finished our experience with him. He was cold, uncaring and did not listen. He basically said chemo was a bear and did nothing to improve quality of life or appear to listen. Luckily we has other physicians who were more responsive.

Stage 4... Oral Cancer

Posted on May 19th, 2013

Not very knowledgeable on Stage 4 Oral Cancer...Not knowledgeable on anything not drug related...You do your own research with him...

Dr Ohr handled a "difficult" situation well

Posted on September 10th, 2012

Chemo is "cruel" and Dr Ohr understood and took action to help make this cruel treatment with the difficult "physical" and "mental" challenges bearable. His follow up and attention to all of my lab work; referrals to other physicians working with the insurance companies puts him in the top with compassion and care.

Doesn't know, doesn't care

Posted on August 30th, 2012

I am really not impressed with Dr. Ohr. I was left to wait in the exam room for over an hour. No one came to check back with me to tell me how much longer or what was going on. When he came in, he had only skimmed over my previous medical records and suggested tests that had already been done. He was not able to answer my questions, and instead of saying, "I don't know" he implied everything was fine and normal. My visit with him was a complete waste of time. Maybe he does better with colorectal and head and neck cancer cases.

Lisa Vish

Posted on August 30th, 2012

Dr. Ohr was not familiar with my records prior to entering the exam room. He was unable to answer my questions adequately, nor was he able to simply ...

Compassion and respect

Posted on June 28th, 2012

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Ohr. Even though my father's prognosis is grim Dr. Ohr took the time to answer every one of my family's questions in detail and we had a lot of them. I think he stayed with us for about an hour addressing each one of our concerns. He explained his reasons both verbally and visually. Knowing that time was a vital concern in treating this cancer he got us in to see him within 24 hours and had radidation treatments scheduled for the next day. He is one of the most compassionate doctors I have dealt with. I can't say how much this meant to my family.

Posted on April 18th, 2010

This so called physician could use. A lesson in manners, professionalism and basic social skills. Not everyone is impresses by your knowledge or shall I saw lack thereof. Would NEVER recommend this train wreck nightmare.

Posted on December 15th, 2017