Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James A Oliverio has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. James A Oliverio has the following 16 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
- Herniated Disc
Showing 5 of 16
After being very disappointed in my first ortho appointment at a different clinic in Harrisburg, I saw Dr. Oliverio to get a second opinion. This doc cares! He took the time to dig around my knee and find the source of the issue when my MRI report said "nothing was wrong". Turns out something was wrong and Dr. Oliverio discovered the source of the issue. Would highly recommend. Good man.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Oliverio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1994
Dr. James A Oliverio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Institute Of Pennsylvania, 1 Dunwoody Dr, Carlisle, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James A Oliverio in this video.
Dr. James A Oliverio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carlisle, PA.