Dr. James Ostroff Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. James Ostroff?

Posted on March 13th, 2015

This is a Great Doctor Very knowledgeable,Gets right to the problem,Loved him, would definitely recommend. He treats my granddaughter

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Dr Ostroff seems very knowledgable and was good with my consultation. He explained things in terms easy to understand for a complex problem. Getting an appointment is usually at least a 1 month wait.

ERCP Current patient

Posted on June 27th, 2013

James Ostroff is the Michael Jordan of Medicine he is that good. 3 I have chronic pancreatitus and each time I visit Dr Ostroff and I have an ERCP I feel great Thanks Dr james You are indeed the very best there is in medicine Gastroenterology. God Bless you.

Unless you are dying from a rare condition, do not go here...he doesnt care

Posted on October 9th, 2012

This was the worst overall healthcare experience I have ever encountered. My first appointment was scheduled more than three months out as this was the earliest appointment for someone who suffers from severe stomach pain, severe incontinence, IBS and other non life threatening issues. Once there, I waited more than three hours to see the doctor with no updates from staff on why the doc was so late. After barely an apology, I was seen for five minutes. He ready chart of papers I filled out and quickly made up his mind as to my condition being general IBS. He decided to order an endoscopy/colonoscopy to make sure everything was ok. Another three months out. I assumes the three hour wait after the first appointment was an anomaly. NOPE. This time I waited more than five hours. After fasting for more than 40 hours when I arrived, having to wait another five hours put me over the edge. Still no apology. Just confirmation from staff that this is unfortunately the norm. $14k of tests, still no explanation of tests after harassing office for more than 2 months. Just given referral to a surgeon with an appointment another 3 months out. Unbelieveable!

Saved my life

Posted on February 25th, 2012

Dr. Ostroff will do whatever it takes to care for you if you are ill. He is an expert technician and has unsurpassed critical thinking skills. Although he may appear gruff at times, he genuinely cares. After 20 years of being sick, with mediocre care, I ended up with Dr Ostroff. I have now been entirely well for the past 15.

The Greatest!

Posted on July 12th, 2010

Dr. Ostroff walks on water as far as I am concerned. He is professional, and probably the most Knowledgeable specialist in his field, throughout the entire world. A true life saver.

Gloria Judd

Posted on May 27th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Ostroff ever since he diagnosed my ulcerative colitis fifteen years ago. Thanks to his expert care and management of my disease I am living an active, normal life. Colonoscopies are a part of my life and I have never experienced any discomfort during the procedure. I have recommended Dr. Ostroff to several of my friends and they are all happy with the care he has given them.

Posted on July 6th, 2017