Dr. James Otis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Otis?

Posted on May 6th, 2016

I have seen many Neurologists. And gotten rid of them. I have been with Dr Otis a couple of years now and I am extremely satisfied with the care provided. He takes time to explain and go over ALL treatment options. I have MS and he is very good.

Posted on June 26th, 2015

THIS DR ACTUALLY LISTENS! HE TAKES TIME TO EXPLAIN THINGS AND HAS HELPED ME MANAGE MY MS AMAZINGLY

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Saw 3 neurologists. Dr. Otis diagnmosed me first time. i am now symptom free. Should have seen him first. Primary wouldn't send me. I am changing PCPs!

Posted on April 8th, 2015

A very caring and compassionate dr. So lucky my husband found him

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Dr. Otis is an excellent doctor. He's very patient.

Doc Otis

Posted on July 29th, 2014

Dr. Otis saved my life. The story is long, but over twenty years he has never failed to care, treat, support and help me in any way possible. He has advised me on over 30 surgeries. He has treated with therapy, Medication (cautiously) and his incredible knowledge. His bedside side manner should be the text for all.

Posted on April 12th, 2012

I saw 5 other doctors for my migraines. I went to see him for my problem at the suggestion of my PCP. Under his care, my migraines are bearable and I have my life back. I would wait as long as it takes to see him. It was worth the time!

He saved my life

Posted on May 7th, 2011

I had "intractable" migraines for 5 years. I was seen at 3 headache centers and treated with many medications which made me so sleepy I almost lost my job. I went to see Dr. otis at the suggestion of another one of his patients. He was thorough and listened to me. he determined that I might have a sleep problem. He scheduled a sleep study hich showed that I had had severe sleep apnea. fter seeing the sleep doctors in his group and having my medications adjusted by Dr. otis, I now have my life back!I read some of these other reviews and it seems the one person who complains is more worried about travelling than care. Truly, my life is much better after this apnea was treated. I am disappointed the other doctors didn't find it but I am glad i found a doctor who did.

George

Posted on April 21st, 2011

I find Dr. Otis to be very thorough and methodical and having been treated by him over the years with a fairly rare disease, I do know this; he does not jump into any new client, treatment, or procedure without complete reflection on the proper course of treatment. He has a reason why he prefers you to be treated and it may be simply because he has better access to the medical information. If he does not get back to you right away or able to fit you in, it is because he is also an associate professor at Boston University School of Medicine so he is not only very busy but he is always striving to learn more and teach more. He is a good Doctor and I would recommend him.

Posted on July 11th, 2009

I saw 5 neurologidts before him. He spent 30 minutes with me, after reviewing my rcords, and came up with the right diagnosis and treatment . After 3 years I am finally well. I owe him my life.

Posted on October 10th, 2017