Dr. James Fogarty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Fogarty?

Posted on September 22nd, 2013

I was going to local clinic for years with sharp hard pains in my stomach and they never figured out what was going on. Dr. Fogerty figured out the first visit I went to see him and also help me find ways to pay for operation because I didn't have insurance. he is always smiling happy person, he sits there and listens to you ( not like most doctors) he cares and wants to help you as much as the Doc can. Dr Fogerty is down to earth always makes me feel very comfortable and a smile on my face. you don't find a wonderful doctor like him very often. I have been telling my family and friends how happy I am with D. Fogerty..

TRULY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS

Posted on March 27th, 2012

His reputation in the community is what brought me to him. I have friends who have seen him through the years and I was not disappointed with their recommendation. He truly cares about the patients and takes time with them. Sometimes it makes him run over as he spends time with each patient but in teh end it is worth it

Posted on June 19th, 2015

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.