Dr. James P Lawrence Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. James P Lawrence?

Great Doctor and so kind also!

waited 4 weeks for the 1st available appt- on the date I was runnjng late for appt due to unforeseen circimstances - I called the office and notified that I would ne there in approx. 15 minutes and was told to still come and that I would be seen. When I arrived .I waited on line standing with crutches for 15 min..when I finally was called to the window they told me I could not be seen because I was late after they had told me to come anyway. I was in pain tremendous pain. MD did not see me.

Dr. L has the compassion of a slug,cannot take criticism, rude,self absorbed.

Rude, dismisses complaints about failed procedure. Walks out of room, never returns.

Wonderful doctor

So many doctors rush through your appointment and don't listen to patients, but not Dr Lawrence. He is thorough and respectful

I have seen this doctor three times. I am impressed with his thoroughness and caring. He asked for and respected my opinions as well as providing his evaluation. His first line of treatment for me has been non-invasive, which is a plus for a surgeon.

first time seeing dr

my overall experience with him was excellent. He explained in full exactly what my condition meant for me, and let me explain my problems without interrupting me. He seems very concerned and willing to do what it took to help me feel better.

Dr. Lawrence is a highly skilled and knowledgeable doctor who....

is very kind, compassionate and patient. He never rushed me and has a very optimistic outlook no matter what the diagnosis is. He is an amazing doctor with an exceptional bedside manner.

UNBELIEVEABLE

I had surgery done by the great DR. and even though I was told recovery would be quick and soon I would be pain free..... 6months later still waiting on that. his bedside manner is horrible. I believe he bases an opinion about you the first time he sees you and that is how you will be treated from there on. GOD forbid its a workers comp case, not enough money so not as much care. I really don't recommend getting surgery by this DR. unless you don't care to ever have a normal life again.

Dr. Lawrence had excellent bedside manner and outstanding knowledge. He was very patient and caring. He took time to listen patiently and helped me understand my condition.