Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James P Mcfadden has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr McFadden was in a huge rush when I saw him. The visit was incredibly brief for a life altering injury, he was leaving the room as I tried to asked a question. His choice of treatment was very wrong. I called for follow up help as my pain was excruciating and I was only able to speak with his nurse who told me to suck it up. I went elsewhere for my care. I ended up back in a cast for six weeks.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
13 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. James P Mcfadden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Institute, 4500 W Newberry Rd, Gainesville, FL
Dr. James P Mcfadden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.