Dr. James Sutherland Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. James Sutherland Jr?

Posted on October 16th, 2017

Very professional pleasant to talk with. Did a great job on my knee. I would definitely have him again for any knee problems that come up.

God complex

Posted on August 29th, 2016

While waiting for the doctor to come into the exam room I could hear him clearly yelling at his staff in the hallway. Sadly he brought his attitude into the room with him. I caught him in multiple lies. On my first visit with him after I was told I needed a knee replacement, I questioned the safety. He clearly stated he had never heard of anyone having difficulties with a knee replacement. He literally said it never happens. He was visibly agitated that I dared question him. Knee surgery problems are actually quite common and rejection does happen. I simply wanted to know what the options were should I reject the knee implant. At the next appointment after his argument in the hallway he entered the room with his attitude and he blatantly told me he never told me I needed a knee replacement... after he and another doctor at the previous appointment told me I had no other options. I was even sent for metal allergy testing so that we could proceed with the knee replacement. He said I would just have to live in pain and to deal with it. He says after knee surgery you will still have pain and it does not improve your Mobility. He said people do not get knee replacements to improve their mobility or reduce their pain. Seems to me that is exactly why people get knee replacements. When arthritis is so severe that you can no longer walk that is typically the option. He said he refuses to fix my knee. Even at this point, had he said he would fix it I would have refused. The attitude he took with me because he had a problem with someone else reduced my confidence greatly...and I don't like to be lied to

AWESOME

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Dr. Sutherland is a great doctor. I am amazed on how quick he is in the operating room. He is a outstanding doctor.

VERY BAD DOCTOR!!!!!

Posted on November 13th, 2012

very bad dr to go to specially if it is for a young girl! would NOT recommend dr sutherland to my worst emeny! very rude and i think he needs to go bad to school and attend manner classes so he knows how to treat patients!!!! his staff was nicer and better with my daughter!

Posted on September 17th, 2017