- St John's Regional Medical Center
Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- BNI Treatment Centers For TeensPsychiatry, Child & Adolescent PsychiatryVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Beachside Teen Treatment CenterPsychiatry, Addiction Medicine, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent PsychiatryVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Arastou Aminzadeh, MDPsychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry2 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- The MeadowgladePsychiatry, Addiction MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
Dr. James P Sutton has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James P Sutton has the following 9 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Movement Disorders
- Migraine Disorder
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Alzheimer's Disease
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Dr. James P Sutton Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. James P Sutton
Dr. Sutton graduated from the University of Massachusetts Medical School in 1984. He works in Oxnard, CA and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Sutton is affiliated with St John's Regional Medical Center.