Dr. James G Pace Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James G Pace?

Great Doctor

He has been my Physician for 25 Yrs and has never given me a incorrect diagnosis, He and his staff are very helpful and I would not have any other Doctor.

He is a good old-fashion country doctor. I pleasure to know.

Did not appreciate what fine and individualized care I got until I moved to city near Houston, Texas! Now I'm just a number and have to wait hours just to see a mediocre doctor speaking marginal English.Oh how I wish for Dr. Pace! From the receptionist to Dr. himself, I was treated as a valuable human being. He listened, explained, and did his very best to help me take care of my health. He accepted the payment from my Medicare insurance which was not nearly enough for the time he invested in my care. He did not run me from one doctor to another for little things; he took care of most routine medical situations himself. Now I have to go to 5 different doctors just to get routine medical care.