Dr. James Pacheco Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. James Pacheco?

RARE

Posted on February 27th, 2014

Dr. PACHECO IS ONE OF A RARE FEW DOCTORS. CARING, KIND AND ABOVE ALL ELSE, COMPASSINATE. WITH HIM YOU ARE NOT A NUMBER BUT A HUMAN BEING SEEKING HELP. HE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Bad

Posted on July 14th, 2013

I have pretty good insurance coverage, and the out of pocket expenses for my 30 minute visit to diagnosis a simple ear infection was close to $300. That's with insurance. They actually charge you twice, because the doctor charges a fee that is separate from the hospital's fee. On top of the outrageous fees, the doctor I saw (Dr. Pacheco) was belittling and rude. Would NOT recommend

Exactly the kind of Dr I want

Posted on June 20th, 2010

Dr Pacheco doesn't have the arrogance and snotty attitude of most doctors I've encountered, but instead was concerned, caring, helpful, and honest. Unlike others, he took my problems completely seriously, without being coddling or condescending. And instead of drugging me up like most doctors, he gave me a simple over-the-counter solution that actually worked better than all the expensive drugs other doctors try to unload on me. He called to check up on me later. He is also smart enough to be able to distinguish the drug addicts just looking for a fix from those who really need help.

Posted on April 4th, 2010