Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Palis
Dr. James Palis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Palis is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital, Highland Hospital and University of Rochester Strong Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Palis has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Palis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Strong Memorial Hospital
University of Rochester Strong Memorial Hospital
32 Years Experience
University of Rochester
Graduated in 1981
Dr. James Palis accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions601 Elmwood Ave, Rochester, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James Palis in this video.
Dr. James Palis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.