Dr. James Palmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Palmer?

patient

Posted on January 4th, 2014

WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT THIS DR. IS WOW HE UNDERSTAND MY NEED HE WAS VERY NICE TO ME AND MY FAMILY HE CARE ABOUT MY NEED HE answer all my questions and was concerned about my health his staff was also nice he also called me a couple times at home TO GO OVER WHAT WAS BEST FOR ME I LOVE THIS DR. and recommend him 2 ANY ONE THANKS AGAIN DR. Palmer

He is good with some faults

Posted on October 4th, 2011

Well is a good doctor, young, handsome and knowledgeable. He checks you and he is attentive but the thing I hate about him and his office is to contact them. After your appointment, if there is some problem/symptom its near impossible to reach him. There are no direct phone number, you leave your message to front desk, they let the nurse know and you keep on waiting 1hr,2hr,3hr,4hr,5hr or more for them to call you back. I know he is a busy doctor and he is different shifts at TGH but what about the the patients? Love the doctor but HATE that nor his office(nurse Jackie) or the doctor can be ever reached on time.

Amazing

Posted on October 2nd, 2011

After a horrible experience (read: literally life-changing for the negative) at a previous doctor, I went to Dr. Palmer. He spent so much time with me helping me understand what possibilities for my condition were and ways to possibly treat. He was extremely careful and professional with me. I cannot speak more highly of anyone.

Delivered my baby

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

Dr Palmer delivered my baby at Tampa General Hospital. I have only delivered once so I cannot compare experiences, but I was overall satisfied. In my opinion, Dr Palmer was professional, answered my questions and was reasonably courteous. I had no complications or complains and recovered quickly. My baby is also good. I would recommend this doctor to anyone!

Posted on March 3rd, 2017